1. memorable - interesting and worth remembering. "The vacation was very memorable, The girl will never forget it."
2. horrified - shocked and scared. "He was horrified when he accidentally dropped his plate of food."
3. outcast - a person who has been rejected by a group. "The lonely girl felt like an outcast in her new town. She did not know anyone."
4. shortage - a lack of something that is needed. "There are long lines for gas because of the gas shortage."
5. seafaring - traveling by or working at sea. "Both of Jen's parents are sailors. Her seafaring childhood was exciting."
6. tidal - having to do with the ocean and its tides. "An earthquake in the ocean caused a great tidal wave."
7. foaming - bubbling up on top of the water. "Foaming waves crashed against the sea wall, spraying mist into the air."
8. condition - the way someone or something is. "Abe has a fever. In his condition, he should be resting."
9. betrayed - hurt by someone or something that had once been loyal or useful. "If someone betrayed you, he or she let you down."
10. yearning - a feeling of wanting something very badly. "After traveling for months, Daniel felt a yearning to be home."