1. customary - commonly done, used, or observed; usual. "In Greece it is customary to close shops during the hottest part of the day."
2. elegant - fine or rich in quality. "They stayed at an elegant hotel."
3. belated - too late; tardy. "We gave her a belated birthday card."
4. unwearyingly - without becoming weary; steady. "The men worked unwearyingly to build the house."
5. reproach - to express disapproval or disappointment; blame. "'Why must you always reproach me?' the girl asked her mom."
6. astonishment - great surprise or amazement. "The sight of the Grand Canyon left me with a feeling of astonishment."